Sahodaya Aims & Objective
Aims and Objectives of Sagar Sahodaya:
- To safeguard the member education institutions (Students and Staff).
- To provide a quorum for discussion to initiate higher education aspirants.
- To render assistance to member schools in their quest for excellence.
- To recognize the achievement of students, Staff, Teachers and Principals.
- To guide member school for providing quality education with regard to the need of the hour.
- To conduct workshops /Seminars/Conferences for advancement of educational and administrative expertise of the members.
- To provide in-service training programmes for teachers.
- To conduct inter school literary & sports.
- To share best practices in scholastic and co-scholastic areas.
- To share experiences in Teaching and learning.
- To prepare question banks for Formative & Summative Assessments.
- To give moral education and make students to build character and discipline.
- To propagate that knowledge leads to modesty.