Aims and Objectives
The Aims and Objectives of Sagar Sahodaya:
• To safeguard the member education institutions (Students and Staff).
• To provide a quorum for discussion to initiate higher education aspirants.
• To render assistance to member schools in their quest for excellence.
• To recognize the achievement of students, Staff, Teachers and Principals.
• To guide member school for providing quality education with regard to the need of the hour.
• To conduct workshops /Seminars/Conferences for advancement of educational and administrative expertise of the members.
• To provide in-service training programmes for teachers.
• To conduct inter school literary & sports.
• To share best practices in scholastic and co-scholastic areas.
• To share experiences in Teaching and learning.
• To prepare question banks for Formative & Summative Assessments.
• To give moral education and make students to build character and discipline.
• To propagate that knowledge leads to modesty.