Manak Chand Chauhan library of Gyanodaya senior secondary school, khurai, is the ideal place to get rid of all your stress and embark on a voyage of knowledge. It is a place where ‘your best friends’ welcome you to make you realize the expansion of your knowledge.
• The library has a rich collection of total 15,814 books on different themes and tastes.
• Besides the books on different curriculum, the library also focuses on religious books with a view to inculcate the cultural and moral and philosophical value of our land.
• With an objective to develop the reading and understanding skills among the students, the library also provides some specially recommended books for all the classes, i.e. class I to XII. These books include biographies besides other books based on fiction or non-fiction.
• The library has a separate section for Pre-primary students.
• The library is an ideal place for those who want to appear in different competitive exams, providing them a huge collection of competitive magazines and success reviews.
• The library is the best place to gain command over both, Hindi & English. Thought its huge collection including biographies and novels.
• The library works on fully software updated system.